Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby card

A couple of days ago I found out that one of my friends is pregnant. So I decided to go and make a baby card for her. Now that was a challenge! I am anything but used to making birthday cards. I didn't even have any baby stamps - the one I used for this card was bought the day after I found out she was pregnant and was bought especially for the purpose of this card. It's cute though, isn't it? I don't know whether she's having a boy or a girl (she didn't have this info when we talked yet) so I was trying to create a card that would be appropriate for a boy and a girl. But I failed. *blush* It's waaaaaay too pink for a boy. *ooops* She better have a girl. lol :P I think I'll try to create another baby card soon, but this time I'll keep focused on blue papers. Maybe blue and yellow ... We'll see. There's still plenty of time for this card to be made. For now, here's the cute girly baby card. ;)


I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Friday sketchers: Sketch
Pixie dust studio: Button up
Stamp challenges: Cute something
Paper cutz challenges: Anything goes
Ribbon girls: Pink and green
The crafty pad: Something girly

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend is going to love this :) Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the green and pink. I love that lace with the pink ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, def way to pink for a boy but beautiful all the same! Thanks for linking up with us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)