Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sympathy card

Hello everybody! It's finally weekend and this means I have some free time. I actually have quite some things I should do over the weekend, but I decided they can wait til tomorrow. I know postponing things you can do now on later usually isn't a good idea, but I reeeeeeally wanted to have a day off.

Before I go to today's card, I want to share a great news with you - My mum's craft shop is offering FREE P&P all weekend on all UK orders. I'm sure you don't want to miss this great chance, so jump over the MMCS now, have a look at all the fab things they are selling and order your favourite items. ;)

Now, let me show you my card ...


It's a sympathy card I made on request (and I need to make a few more). To be honest, I wasn't even sure where to start, but I think at the end it turned out all right. I used some black and white papers. White peaper was embossed with Cottage floral embossing folder from Craft concepts. I inked the edgess with Versa color black ink and Tim Holtz's Weathered wood distress ink. The ribbon and crystals are from my stash. I wrote the sentiment (it is in Slovenian and it means "Sincere condolence") in Word and printed it on the white cardstock. I also used Labels eight Spellbinders dies on this card.

I hope you are having a nice weekend!

12 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant card.

    I have made a few sympathy cards & it is hard to think what to use or what sentiment to use, you have done brilliantly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sympathy card, :) Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant hun.....a perfect sympathy card...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, elegant card. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really nice! I have tagged you, please go and visit my blog! You don't have to participate though, it's really up to you!

    Hugs Mir

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very elegant Cebelica, I also wouldn't know where to start. Love the embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card cebelica.so elegant.a perfect card for such a sad time.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card hun, so elegant and just perfect for such a sad occasion.
    I hope you are enjoying your new job :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks lovely cebelica, enjoy your weekend
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card hun, perfectly subtle for the occasion. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. The black and white are just gorgeous and your bow is perfect!!
    hugs, Bren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)