Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to make your own patterned paper - tutorial

Heya! Today I have a new tutorial for you - I will show you how to make a patterned paper using Tim Holtz distress ink, stamps and glitters. I have quite some glitters but I barely ever use(d) them. So I decided to do something about it and I came up with the idea to use them to make a nice patterned paper. Here are the pictures of the paper I made tutorial for. I hope you like it and that you'll give it a try. :)




Oh, by the way, use the kind of glue that is transparent and non sticky once it dries.


If you have any questions, just let me know. :) 

Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this its brilliant:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this paper is amazing...I'll just go check the tutorial , thanks for sharing it!!!
    Clelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fantastic cebelica.your papers look beautiful.thanks for sharing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool tutorial Cebelica. Love the effect and like both samples.
    Will definitely give this a try.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Your paper is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing paper and great tutorial...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Paper, Thanks for the tutorial!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic tutorial Cebelica, really clear and your accent is wonderful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Cebelica this is absolutely beautiful I love that sparkle, the image, background and colour is fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cebelica, love the gorgeous paper you've created hun. A fab tut, thank you. :o)


    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)