Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A thank you and a winner

Hello! Today's post is gonna be a very short one. I just want to thank 7 very special ladies (you know who you are) who helped me with the surprise (you know what I'm talking about ;)). Thank you very, very much from the bottom of my heart. I really appreciate what you did. If you ever need (help with) anything, just give me a shout! :)

As promised, one of you will receive some crafty thingies to play with as a "thank you". I wrote the names of all of you down and then I asked my boyfriend to pick someone. Aaaaaaand .... The winner is ....


Squirrel, it's you. :D Congrats hun!!! :D Will pm you in a bit.

Thank you all again for being so sweet!!! Big hugs to all of you!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Squirrel:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, me? It was fun to take part in the "you know what" and so pleased it worked! Have emailed you sweetie. Big hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)