Thursday, August 2, 2012

Seeing spots and dots

Good morning! See, I told you I'd be back with a card today. ;) With 2 actually, but you'll see the other one a little bit later.

This card that I want to show you right now is made for the new challenge that just started at Crafty ribbons challenge blog. The theme for our forthnight's challenge is "seeing spots and dots". You probably know I love dots (on ribbons, on paper ...) so this was a perfect challenge for me. :D

I was asked to make a card for a baby boy and here's the result.


I used the free digi image from Angelique that can be found on her blog. Isn't this little boy just too cute? I colored the image with Faber Castell pencils. The papers are from Provo craft and the doily is from my stash. I cut the bigger stars free hand and the small ones were made with craft punch. I used the fabby dotty ribbon from Crafty ribbons. On the boy's wings and around the edges I used diamond Stickles.

I hope you'll join our challenge. :) We allso have some gorgeous ribbons to give away to the lucky winner - here's what you can win ...



Hugs! xx

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant challege and your card is so cute with an adorable image, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is adorable! Great coloring with the pencils! I've yet to learn to do that very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous cebelica.i love your colours and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo adorable! Love the polka dot ribbon too! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)