Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas chocolate and Christmas card

Hello! Yesterday, when I went to one of the stores in the city centre I noticed they are already rady for Christmas. I could already buy Christmas decorations, Christmas candy ... I do like Christmas, A LOT, but that's still a little bit early for me. Still, I couldn't resist and I had to buy something. Look what I spoiled myself with ...
Tell me, how am I supposed to resist a Christmassy Milka chocolate, when it has nuts, pieces of orange and cinnamon inside. Plus, it's MILKA, my favourite chocolate. So it was impossible for me not to buy it. And I'm very happy I did, because it's probably the best Milka I've ever eaten (needless to say it's already gone). It's sooooooooo good!!! I'm planning to go and buy a few more on Thursday when I'm in the area again. And I will hide those from myself til Christmas, because I want to eat this yummy chocolate on my favourite holiday. :)

Speaking about Christmas ... I also want to show you a Christmas card that I made. It's a pretty simple card really.


I used the stamp which came with the set that I got from my friend last Christmas. I embossed it with queen's gold embossing powder and around it I stamped with two different snowflake stamps. The dotty paper is from Folia. The white paper is just a regular white cardstock, which I embossed with TH snowflake embossing folder. The ribbon is from Crafty ribbons (available here) and the twine is from my stash. I used my carft punch to make snowflakes and in the middle of each snowflake I glued a small crystal. I also used my border punch.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Papertake weekly: All creatures - great and small
Simon says stamp: Dies and/or punches
Crafty mess: Anything goes
Cardmaking and papercraft: Scandinavian pattern
Christmas stampin': Anything goes
Deep ocean challenge: Anything goes
Divas by design: Anything goes
2 sisters challenge blog: Anything goes
Crafty sentiments: Bows or ribbon
Crafty Halzelnut's Christmas challenge: Snowflakes

17 comments:

  1. Oh kako je krasna in enbosiranje ti res lepo uspelo, jaz se vedno matram s tem ;) LP

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst Gorgeous! LOving your image and colours. LOving your twine too.
    Thank you sooooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too l just love Christmas !!Your card is simple but beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun...Mmmmmm loving the choccie too..lol..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning card cebelica.i love your stylish design and your choc looks yummy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card..super elegant... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! I love the embossing, the image, colour combo and clean crisp feel to it. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at 2 sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm yummy choc and super card. It would fit well for my CHNC challenge 94 'snowflakes' - I'd love to see you link it there x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and so traditional...love it. And the chocolate looks divine. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I like Milka too we can buy it here in the Polish food store ! I like the one with hazelnuts !! yummy that one sounds even more yummy !! Love your reindeer and how gorgeous is that ribbon ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, beautiful card, so stylish!
    Thanks for sharing at CSAYL;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is gorjuss, love the colours you have used as well, thank you for playing with us at Craftymess challenge Blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling Christmas design!! LOVE the added ribbons to your design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello, you card is to cute and sweet, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)