Thursday, November 29, 2012

More than 2 ribbons

That's the theme of our current challenge at Crafty ribbons challenge blog. Another easy peasy one, right? I love layering ribbons on top of each other and I did this on the card I'm about to show you too. I was asked to make a traditional red Christmas card and that's what I came up with. I hope you like it!


I'm sorry the picture isn't the best, but with the yucky rainy and foggy weather we have here it's hard to get a good ligth for taking pictures.

I am using this Christmas tree stamp a lot this year on Christmas cards. I think it looks nice. :) See the brown paper? Once I received a package wrapped in this paper and saved it. I knew it would come handy one day. :) I did a lot of embossing on this card - I used 3 different embossing folders. The brown paper was embossed with Cuttlebug Fleur de lis embossing folder, the red paper from Provo craft was embossed with TH snowflake folder and the qhite piece of paper was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. The Snowflakes are Marianne design dies. Both ribbons are from Crafty ribbons.

So much from me today. See you again real soon. :)
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Simon says: Anything goes
The craft place: No squares
Addicted to stamps: Christmas time
Hiding in my craft room: Christmas
Paper creators crafts: All about Christmas
Oozak: Winter vibes
My craft creations: All things Christmas
The paper shelter: Christmas is coming
Crafts and me: Ribbon or trim
Lexi's creations: Christmas

17 comments:

  1. hiya what a fabulous card you have created...love the stamped image and papers too superb work a brilliant hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, like all teh different layers. Thanks for joining in with my challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krasna ĊĦtampiljka in pa res lepa barvna kombinacija. lp

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous cebelica.stunning colours and design and i love the tree :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cebelica, your sweetly embossed papers look fabulous with your layered ribbons on this pretty Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Ribbon or Trim" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty!! I love the glittery ribbon and the big snowflake!! So nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you're using the tree stamp often, it looks lovely! Your embossing is fabulous too, thanks for joining in the fun at The Paper Shelter, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, i love this tree stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, Cebelica! gorgeous embossing and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Maja :-) the whole design is lovely and the snowflake looks FAB ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple but very very nice! Thanks for joining the Oozak November challenge... hope you can join us again as a new challenge is up :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design and colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful and stylish card! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card chick. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A real eye catcher, love the image! Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Christmas Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)