Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's CHRISTMAS :D

Merry Christmas - again. ;) So, were you on Santa's good or on his naughty list? Did you get any nice presents under the Christmas tree? I must have been really nice this year because I was really spoiled. :)

For the last day of our Christmas advent event on CRPI blog we have another fantastic sponsor. This time Ali and Tony from Crafty ribbons are generously giving the lucky winner a £24 voucher to spend in their store. Just imagine all the fab ribbons you could get ... ;)

I will show you a card that I made for a friend of mine ...


For my main image I used this cute little penguin image from Wild rose studio and I colored it with Faber Castell pencils and Promarkers. On the white part of the cap I used liquid applique. Around the image I stamped with several different snowflake stamps. The papers I used are from Folia and Scrapwork's Formal affairs paper pad. See those wonderful stars? They are cut from a gold stars ribbon that you can find in a Crafty ribbons store. The lace and the Happy Christmas ribbon are from Crafty ribbons too. :) 

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Sparkles: Anything goes
Diva's by design: Anything goes
Hanna and friends: Christmas
Natalie and Amy: Christmas wishes
There she goes: Last minute Christmas
Emergency crafters: Winter wishes

Have a wonderful day, surrounded with your loved ones. Hugs! xx

6 comments:

  1. Joj kako je srčkana in barve so mi tudi strašno všeč. lep božičn večer ti želim. lp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the snowflake stamping. Fab colours too. Glad you got some lovely goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Maja, love the colours and what a cute image. Hope you had a lovely Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays Cebelica. This is such an adorable Christmas card, lovely LO and color combo. Also want to thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas card is totally adorable :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Anything goes * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)