Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bunny hop - day 3

Hey hey! First of all I'm sorry for not being the best blogging buddy right now. I've been covered with work so my free time is very limited. I promise to do some blog hopping as soon as the things settle down a bit.

However, despite the busy scheddule at work, I took last Saturay (April 12) off. I really needed to have a fun and relaxing day. And that's exactly what I had. Last weekend there was a chocolate festival in one of the towns in my country. And I wasn't going to miss it. I mean, seriously, miss all that chocolate?! Wasn't gonna happen. ;) It was a fantastic day and I got to taste sooooo much different chocolates and chocolate deserts. Yum, yum, yum! It was awesome! Definitely something I want to attend next year again. 

Anyways, it's Easter Sunday soday so let me wish you all a very happy Easter. I hope the Easter bunny hid some (chocolate) eggs for you and maybe even left you one or two crafty thingies. ;) Do you have any special traditions for Easter? At my family, we've always been having Easter breakfast at my grandma's house. And it's the same this year. And later today me and my sweetie are having lunch at my parents' (this is not a tradition though). So I am having a lovely day with my loved ones. Just as it should be for holidays, right?

Also, did you know that we are having a bunny hop at Crafty ribbons? The DT is showing some wonderful creations and we also have prizes. :) So hop over to the Crafty ribbons inspiration blog and check what my teamies made. Plus, feel free to leave your details with Mr. Linky if you want to win some goodies.

My today's project isn't Easter related, but I hope you like it anyways. I decided to alter one of the mini notepads that I bought quite some time ago.


To alter this notepad I used scraps of papers from my stash and 3 different ribbons from Craft ribbons - baby ribbon - 3 mm pearl pink, baby ribbon sheer dots/apple and 25 mm sheer ribbon. The butterfly is an Inkadinka stamp. I used my punches for the border and smaller flowers and the bigger flower and flourishes were die cut.

Bunny hugs to you! xx

I'd like to enter my project to the following challenges:
Creative card crew: Spring
Simon says - Monday challenge: Winged things
Loves rubberstamps: Easter or spring (I chose spring)
Simon says - Wednesday challenge: Animal antics
Rhedd and Rosie's challenge blog: Anything goes
Crafty Catz: B is for ... (butterfly)
My craft creations: Anything goes
Totally gorjuss: Die cuts/punches

17 comments:

  1. oooo kako je luštnen notes, krasno si ga okrasila. upam, da uživaš v praznikih. pozdravček!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so beautiful, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little notebook! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! So very Spring! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have altered this note book, so very pretty, a lovely entry for our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project Cebelica! It's definitely a Spring themed project.
    I know what you mean about working taking over, I've been in the same boat so having the weekends to craft and try to catch up is all I can do now. Sounds like you are having a lovely Easter Sunday. As it should be. That chocolate Festival sounds divine... Glad you were able to take a day to play.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful notepad Cebelica thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beauty, Cebelica! Love how you used the ribbon and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous altered notebook.Congratulations Cebelica.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful altered notebook, loving all the ribbon, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty notepad. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous notebook! I came for the hop, but again I think you should enter this in the Quirky Crafts challenge of Mixed Media.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful altered notepad!! Love that big butterfly!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful cebleia.really love your butterfly and gorgeous detailing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful. The butterfly is lovely and that bow is gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)