Thursday, May 12, 2016

TGF May release - Perk up

Hello again! Welcome to the second day of previews of the newly released stamps from The Gretting Farm. The set we are showcasing today is called "Perk it up" and it's really fun to work with.


Another CAS card from me. I'm really enjoying this style at the moment. But even with CAS I couldn't resist adding quite a few layers to my card. ;)

I used some pretty papers from my stash and I coloured the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. Embossing was done with Cuttlebug's Swiss dots embossing folder.

Have a wonderful day! See you again tomorrow. :) xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Art by MiRan: Anything goes
Simon says stamp (Monday challenge): Emboss it
The crazy challenge: 3 layers or more
Bizzy Becs: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. the card is really cute. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful with that CAS it can be quite addictive, once I'd cracked it I made a few and the pull was strong, but this month I think I've gone the opposite way lol. I do love it though and this is just perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project and love the colours and whole concept of this creation. Thanks so much for sharing at our current challenge. ♥
    Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like hoe the coloring of the stamp matches the background design

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card, love the cute stamp and the dotted embossed background is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image and scrummy colours! Thanks for entering the challenge at Bizzy Becs this month, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, looks really great! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)