Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Mini pizza box

Hello my crafty friends!  How was your weekend? I hope you had a lovely time! We visited  my hubby's parents on Saturday morning and then we spend the rest of the day at home, where it was cool (thank god for air conditioner). In the evening my parents stopped by - they went to Ikea and brought us some things as well. As you can imagine we were spending Sunday putting those things together. Well, my hubby did while I was taking care of our sweet little girl. :) When my baby was sleeping I managed to do a little bit of crafting and I finally managed to finish this mini pica box. It's a project that normally doesn't take much time, but this one took me a whole week (if not even longer). Oh well, at least I managed to finish it, right?

Here's what it looks like.


I used lots of elements from the Nature collage kit from Artsy collage. The utterfl, flowers and sentiment all came from that kit and I just cut them out with my scissors. The dark blue paper is from the same kit as well. I decorated the lid with some pearls, lace and ric rac ribbon from Crafty ribbons. Decorative border was done with my craft punch and the leaves behing the flowers were made with Cottage Cutz die (leafy branch small).


And this is the inside of the box. As you can see I created a small pocket on the inside of the lid. In the pocket I put a tag that I cut from the Nature collage kit. I decorated the pocket with CottageCutz border die.


Well, this is it from me today. Have a wonderful week! Bye bye! xx

I would like to enter my box to the following challenges:
The scrapping cottage: Pocket
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
De Egel: Animal on your projects
Southern girls: Anything goes
AnMa Creatief: Bingo (blauw, lint/kant, parels)
Craft your passion: Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Sehr schön gemacht.
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely box, beautifully embellished and such a profound sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute project-thanks for playing along with the CottageCutz challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super that you join our June Animal Challenge !
    Thanks for your participation and good luck.

    {Challengeblog De Egel}
    {Hobbywinkel De Egel}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project and so pretty..love the butterfly.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Southern Girls challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty box.Love how you've decorated it and the clever pocket inside.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely box and charming sentiment. It's weird isn't it how sometimes something takes us way longer than normal, happens to me too, I often get distracted by other things when I should just be finishing something lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)