Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy ho ho holidays

Hey hey! Oh my goodness, it's the last day of November. Can you believe it? Holidays are just around the corner. I can't wait to start putting up my Christmas decorations - I usually do it at the beginning of December. When do you start decorating? Have you made all your Christmas cards yet? I'm pretty close. Just need a few more. And I've done most of my Christmas shopping already as well. Once for a change I seem to be on top of things. lol

Here's one of the CAS Christmas cards I made.


I really like the Ho ho holidays stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I used different stamps from the set to create this scene. 


I did the colouring with Promarkers and pencils. I didn't use any desing papers and I only used some sequins to embellish the card.

So much from me today. See you again tomorrow. xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Uniko studio: Christmas
The ribbon girl: Use any image
Love to scrap: Anything goes
Allsorts: Anything Christmas
Christmas cards all year 'round: Santa and/or elf
Penny Black and more: Anything Christmas
Stamping sensations: Christmas greetings
Deep ocean: Santa is coming to town
Sparkles monthly challenge blog: Christmas is coming

13 comments:

  1. Great festive card. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely Christmas card Cebelica.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Cebelica, I love the image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is soooo cute! I can't quite believe there's less than 4 weeks to Christmas, where did this year go?! I was doing pretty well for Christmas cards etc. but I must admit that everything that has happened over the last couple of months has put me a little behind again, so I'll be cranking out some more Christmas cards this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your fun Christmas card with us at Penny Black and More this month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a really cute little Santa, super card. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous and sweet Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like this fun image of Santa with all those presents. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko this month. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Santa & beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for my late comment. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)