Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Foamiran flowers tutorial

Hello everybody! Today I don't have any card to share with you, but I have something else - a foamiran flower tutorial. :D Did you know there are lots and lots of foamiran colours available in Magnolia-licious store? For my flowers I used pink, lemonblue and mint foamiran and Magnolia stethoscope die, which is also available in Magnolia-licious store.


There are really easy and fun to make. I hope you like them and will give them a try. :) Here you can watch the tutorial...


Have a wonderful day! xx

P. S. You still have plenty of time to join our challenge at Magnolia-licious blog. We have an "Anything goes" theme right now. And you do NOT need to use Magnolia image to play with us - you can also use CC design, Whimsy stamps or Stamping Bella images. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maja! Your tutorial is excellent. I LOVE your flowers - they are so sweet. What a fantastic idea to use the stethoscope Die for tiny hearts!!! Thank you for making such a great video.
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tutorial Maja ♥ Theese kinds of flowers looks awesome! A technique I will have to try sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)